by Ceal Craig
The San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society is happy to publish the latest issue of its digital newsletter, Tide Rising: Volume 3, Issue 1, Fall 2021. This issue’s theme is Partnerships & Supporters.
In this issue:
- Virtual Marsh-In Summer Camp: Adaptability in the face of change from our Summer Programs Associate.
- Learn more about critical partnerships, long-standing and vital, with the SF Bay NWR Complex.
- People of Note: Read about a local indigenous environmental activist. Why we need and appreciate donors and supporters.
- International Volunteer Day: December 5!
- Learn more about partnerships that help South Bay environment.
Can you spare 5 minutes to complete a survey (five questions plus a few optional ones)? Share your ideas about our quarterly Tide Rising newsletter: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TideRising2021Survey
Let us know how we are doing and what we can do to improve our efforts and serve you better.
Editors: Ceal Craig, PhD
Contributors: Carin High (CCCR), Ceal Craig, Mary Deschene, Megan Tobias, and Renee Fitzsimons (SFBWS).
Photographers: Ambarish Goswami, Ceal Craig, Derell Licht, Jackie Rodewald, Katherine Greene, Lea Bavaro, Rachel Caoili, Rachel Tertes, Sajida Shabeer
Thanks for reading!