Submit your artwork for the Earth Day 2021 Teen Environmental Art Show
Calling all Teen Artists currently attending school in grades 6 through 12!
Take advantage of a great opportunity to have your artwork on display at the Don Edwards San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge environmental education center in Alviso from April through June 2021. See our flyer!
All submissions are due by March 17th at the Environmental Education Center in Alviso. Artwork should be no larger than 24" by 32", be prepared with a securely attached hanger, the registration form, and label including the artist's name, grade, and the title of the piece.
Artwork should incorporate the Earth Day 2021 theme, "Restore Our Earth."
Please note the following requirements:
1. Art must follow this year's Earth Day theme: "Restore Our Earth"
2. Art will be displayed in public spaces on Refuge and on two public websites and Facebook pages:
a. Don Edwards SFB NWR / San Francisco Bay NWR Complex
b. San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society
3. Student's name, grade level, and title of piece will be on display/post at the Visitor Center and Environmental Education Center, outside
4. Art size is limited to 24” x 36”
5. Artists must email the Entry Form (download here) and,
6. Artists must email a high-resolution photo their art to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is brought to you by a partnership between the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, San Francisco Bay Wildlife Society, and the Santa Clara Valley Urban Runoff Pollution Prevention Program. To learn more about how you can help protect your local watersheds, habitats at the Refuge, and the Bay, visit: http://www.mywatershedwatch.org/